This service is designed primarily to help MNC Companies which are keen to enter Indian Market.
As a Foreign Company, they need RIGHT ADVISE AND LOCAL EXPERT SUPPORT. We can offer very reliable Support & business advice in India, based on our 20 years of our Indian Industry experience.
We help International Automotive and Industrial Product Companies to enter the market and grow their business in India. We also help them in finding & tying up with the right Indian partners for collaboration, technology transfer or a joint venture in India.
For this purpose we have well experienced Business Consultant Associates who have had long and successful innings in this field during their active service and now are retired, but still full of energy and with a will to make difference to organisations who need it.
. They are truly professional Business Development Officials having extensive industry experience of B2B Sales, Marketing , Supplier Search Services and Strategic Management, which spans across Automotive, Auto ancillary and Industrial Products.
Leveraging good rapport with MNCs and large Indian OEMs, they have long history of successfully developing business as well as Suppliers for propriety Auto components as well as Industrial Products.
We provide the best Business Development & key account management solutions
Long business development experience across India and with various sectors of local automotive market. Well established contacts across different levels & departments of key OE and first tier companies.
Benefit of using the services of highly experienced senior industry professionals at a fraction of the cost of employing We act like your extended Sales & Business Development management team in India.
Support in managing the complete ‘sales cycle’ from prospecting to after sales support
• Present your company to the customers and assess their response & interest
• Organise meetings, get RFQs, coordinate quotations & discussions, advise you on aligning with Customer needs etc.
• Support you in negotiations of price and conditions.
• Monitor competition
• Customer service support
• Customer Relationship Management & managing communication across different functions of customer organisation & your company’s team
• Understanding your global business & projects with the Key Account and supporting them in India
• Keeping you updated on key events & information with actions & implications at other locations of the Key Account outside of India